Sunday, September 24, 2017

Cloud Coverage - Total

I find him in a backyard with a front-toothed gap
the stereo is broken and the sunny days are too limited.

The grass is freshly cut and so is his long hair
the daisies howl about how the sunny days are too limited.

I am freshly fifteen, he is a musty shade of fluency
but in December the sunny days are too limited

April smelled like rain and May runs in the opposite direction
but still, the wind agrees the sunny days are too limited.

His lips are like tasting cherry soda on a Friday,
and it seems as though the sunny days are too limited.

In my heart swim butterflies and in his eyes pose warmth
greeting me as the sunny days become more limited.

And slowly as the clouds drift by he whispers in my ear,

the sunny days will always be too limited.

1 comment:

  1. I love to visit your blog. I really find amazing posts here, you have written very nicely this post. Thanks for sharing this post.
    Hotel in Ranchi

    ReplyDelete